This Course is Designed to Help You
- discover the type of freelance writing that fits your unique needs
- crack the Kindle code - how to quickly write profitable how-to books
- track down the best (and cheapest) editors and formatters
- uncover websites that pay for blog posts
- find inexpensive book cover designers
- begin earning freelance money
- expand services to other writers (this is a huge new profitable niche)
NEW: I am adding links to paid writing opportunities as they come across my desk.
Writer With a Day Job
Like writing and need to make a few hundred extra bucks? Want to make money online? Learn how by becoming a freelance writer. Whether you're creating a book for Kindle or doing blogging gigs, there's never been a better time to pull in extra money writing than right now.
With tens of thousands of blogs being built daily, there's an ongoing need for a LOT OF CONTENT. Oftentimes businesses don't have enough staff or enough know-how to write short blog posts or repurpose press releases or product info into blog posts.
"Nancy shares a wealth of information in this course on how to begin earning money on the side with your writing skills, whether through Kindle publishing or freelancing." Nick Loper of Sidehustle Nation.
In addition, Amazon's Kindle has opened up a whole new world to people who want to self-publish books, from short 20 page "quick guides" to full-length novels. In addition, there's an ongoing need for writers who can do quick gigs for other writers, including creating multi-media one-page sites to help with promotions.
"Nancy's information was complete and accurate. Her lectures on writing book descriptions, with her advanced use of Google and Amazon auto-fills was a great idea, well worth the cost of this course alone." Ron Leach
You'll learn how to take advantage of all of these opportunities during this course.
Learn from an expert!
As a life-long freelance author, I've worked on some of the most amazing projects you can imagine. My clients have included top notch achievers in such diverse industries as aerospace, medicine, housing, finance, military, education, publishing, collecting, history, and many, many more.
As a writer, I've interviewed deep sky astrophotographers, CEOs, renewable energy experts, artists, and highly successful consultants – and I hold back nothing in my Udemy courses.
Why should you listen to me?
I've written 29 books on topics ranging from astronomy to history, technology, photography and writing. Google my name over on Amazon and you'll see the wide variety of my published books. I'm currently writing a travel series to document in words and photos the trips I've made to some of the most historic and remote backroads of America.
Magazines & Web Content
I've written hundreds of magazine and web articles, including History Magazine, techEdge, ID, Writer's Digest, The Writer, San Diego Parent, Today's Collector, Discovery.com, Personal Journaling, and Laptop. My photographs have appeared in the pages of I.D., Astronomy, History, Family Tree Magazine, Personal Journaling, Sky & Telescope, and many more.
You'll learn . . .
- what freelance jobs fit your needs, time, and personality
- where to find quick paying writing jobs
- how to quickly write & publish a Kindle book
- how to promote your freelance career
- types of freelance jobs available
- how to price your digital book
- how sidehustle writing can lead to a fulltime business
- the best gigs for quick extra money
- how to pick the best niche to ensure a hungry audience
- how to write a great book description
- how to outsource writing jobs or become an outsource provider
- the best podcasts for freelance writers
What to Do Next
Sign up for the course!
Have questions or comments? Email Nancy Hendrickson at: firstname.lastname@example.org